Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I got to visit my BGE today

Options
I purchased an XL BGE last month ago and got a nice discount for letting it be used in the OKC eggfest. Had a great time eating food, meeting people, learning a lot AND visiting both my BGE and the mahogany table I bought. They will be delivered Monday!!! Only two more days.
XL BGE

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Good stuff! Glad to hear that the OK Eggfest was a success.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Glad you got to make it. What was made on your egg? I didn't get to make it over to that side very much (i sent my helper over to grab me some of the food from time to time though) Was your table the one that was used during the fest or just your egg?
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Seanr7
    Seanr7 Posts: 207
    Options
    Right across from you, the Rep from BGE was cooking on it, he did pork tenderloin, chicken, sausage etc. I didn't want to take all his time so I just asked a few questions to hopefully start me off right.
    XL BGE