Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

warrantee registration for demo egg (Eggtoberfest)

I just finished registering my demo Egg 
2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
Long Island N.Y.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    No picture it didn't happen. Just saying......
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    You got another egg, congrats Charles.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • @JRWhitee yeah I couldn't resist fro $750.00 compleat for a large my wife and children bought my 1st Egg a large for Christmas and they payed like $1300.00 compleat so the way I figure I saved $550.00 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • @JRWhitee yeah I couldn't resist fro $750.00 compleat for a large my wife and children bought my 1st Egg a large for Christmas and they payed like $1300.00 compleat so the way I figure I saved $550.00 
    Well, that's the logic that Mrs. TOTN uses so it must be right!

Looking forward to seeing what you do with two eggs.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Long Island N.Y.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817

Charles,

Did you see the post on Sicilian pizza. Thought you could offer input.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• @little Steven yes I saw it I didn't give any input because I dont play around with Pizza in my egg's eventually I might but as of now I haven't sorry I couldn't add to the Sicilian pizza being that im 100% Sicilian 
    Long Island N.Y.
  • @Mickey here is the picture of my 2 large Eggsimage
    Long Island N.Y.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Nice setup... A pic makes it so much better.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• @Mickey thanks I like it next to my outdoor kitchen counter the top is all Granite so hot egg stuff has a place to be put down on with out having to worry it works well for me 
    Long Island N.Y.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Nice set up Charles.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Thanks guys
    Long Island N.Y.
  • roblew
    roblew Posts: 78
    I bought a demo Egg also. Where do I find the registration and warranty?
    Ringgold GA LBGE
  • @roblew you can register your egg on bge web page click on the link I think is says getting started and then look for a link warranty registration then just fill it out very simple
    Long Island N.Y.