Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yes That's a Glazed Doughnut Bacon Cheeseburger!

This glazed bacon cheeseburger is disgustingly awesome!  Seriously

My wife and I made these at the Midwest Eggfest a few weeks back and people really dug them.  I know it doesn't sound right but you have to try it.  If you plan on making them buy the doughnuts a day or two prior.  The doughnut will stiffen up and will work better. (Still keep in the packaging or wrapper)  We seasoned the burgers with Dizzy Dust which complimented everything just right.  Cut the doughnut in half like a bun and toss them on the egg for the last 30 seconds of the cook.  Watch the doughnuts closely because they get toasted quick!  When putting the burger together make sure you put the outside of the doughnut inside.  Makes the burger much easier to handle and not get glaze everywhere.   Visually looks better with the grill marks! 

Don't recommend them at every meal but one won't kill ya.  

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota

Comments