Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

on the egg for mlb playoffs

Options
Hey all. Pregame anxiety set in early this morning. I have wings (well, drummies) on the egg and Schlafly Porter in my pint glass. Wings are getting grilled direct at 350 for about 30 min, tossed in Frank's red hot, then back to the grill for a few minutes. Yeah, just a basic recipe.
What is everyone else egging during the games?

Go Cards!
St. Louis, MO

Comments

• SMITTYtheSMOKER
    Options

Yes, go Cards!

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    I'm a Tigers fan so I have a little time to plan what I'm egging tomorrow and for the weekend... Think about doing the beef flat ribs for tomorrow night's dinner and then into a low n slow of butts or a brisket for overnight...

Go Tigers!!!
  • kybuckeye
    Options
    Hominy quesadillas with tomatillo salsa for the cards !
  • fljoemon
    fljoemon Posts: 757
    Options
    Rays are making noise .. so burgers following the Wicked Good Burger cookbook tomorrow.

Go Rays!!!
    LBGE & Mini
    Orlando, FL
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,025
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I think I'll just drink. Twins just resigned Gardy for a two year extension after his 3rd straight 90 loss season. Hard to blame Gardy with all the *****y upper management and a tight a$$ owner. Still love playoff baseball Twins or no Twins! Would like to see the Pirates take it with ex Twins Morneau and Liriano. Also nice to see the Pirates make it after 20+ years
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Chris_Wang
    Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
    Options
    Anxiously waiting for the Braves game to start. There's no telling what this series is going to hold...

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,336
    Options
    By the time the A's games on Fri and Sat get underway I will be well beyond thinking about what to cook on the BGE.  I would like to see  a much different outcome than last year's run with Detroit but time will tell.  First two games I will be cooking beer followed by Double Oaked.  Game results will determine orbit flight pattern.  Go A's!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    lousubcap said:

By the time the A's games on Fri and Sat get underway I will be well beyond thinking about what to cook on the BGE.  I would like to see  a much different outcome than last year's run with Detroit but time will tell.  First two games I will be cooking beer followed by Double Oaked.  Game results will determine orbit flight pattern.  Go A's!

Have a feeling we'll be going back and forth for the next few days... Think it's going to be a great series, close, exciting, and not a run away for either team.

Go Tigers!!!
  • Goatsegg
    Goatsegg Posts: 113
    Options
    Go Braves!
    -The Goat
    Marietta, GA
    XL BGE

• Tackman
    Tackman Posts: 230
    Options
    Indians got knocked out last night. Egg is in the garage, cold and sad...
    Cleveland, Ohio
  • Chris_Wang
    Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
    Options
    Awesome @Goatsegg. Maybe there will be a little Turner Field Magic tonight... Maybe...

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• Goatsegg
    Options
    Man, let's hope so.
    -The Goat
    Marietta, GA
    XL BGE

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    @goatsegg those seats scare me. Its way too steep behind the plate up there after a couple drinks I feel like I am gonna fall over on the people in front of me. Not sure if it works in the post season but code veriz gave half price tickets all season.
  • Goatsegg
    Options
    @lit- yeah pretty steep up there. I had a partial season plan in the 200 level and loved the seats. I couldn't get a strip of playoff tics down there, though. Reserved for full season ticket holders, I guess? In any case, if they don't play better than they did last night, I won't be up there for many more games!
    -The Goat
    Marietta, GA
    XL BGE

• Hic
    Hic Posts: 350
    Options
    Let's hear for the Red Sox!!! Hot Dogs and Wings going on later.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    And the Reds can Dusty Baker.

Yeah, he didn't win any playoff series, but are 90 win seasons that bad?!

Hope they have somebody in mind that is at least better or it's a bad move.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• lousubcap
    Options

@YEMTrey-Since I'm just down the road, I get all the Reds games.  I doubt there is anyone out there that can do the job as well as Dusty.  However, the front office feels compelled to do something to appease the "win now" fan base given the recent results.  Six game slide at the end of season certainly didn't help.

And I apologize for the partial hi-jack. 

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @ hapster-I'm hoping that with this post life will turn around-Tigers killed that first inning-even I remember. 
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    Go Braves!

Go Red Sox!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .