Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg Tucker Warehouse !

Options
Hi,
I write from Italy and first sorry for my English :-)
last week I'm in Atlanta for last days of vacations, before I drive about 3k miles trough Tennessee,Kentucky,North Carolina,Suth Carolina and Georgia and visit different famous BBQ restourant.
The last wek I visit the Tucker BGE warehouse (2 times in 2 days !) and I buy some accessories but  can't resist for a new mini !
I'm very surprised about the GOOD price they make me !  I visit different BGE dealer in this states (the best in Springfield MO OutDoor Home) but the prices is very different .
For the Mini,plate setter and nest with free bag of charcoal,the new fire ring,the ash tool and grill gripper I pay $417.
In a store in Knoxville I see onlythe egg and nest for $550 !!!
Also I notice a 5 stars service, when I ask for some spare screw ( i brocke 2 in my Large) the guy give me a full bag of hardware for free !
Ok, now I have the mini egg !!! ..........but i live in Italy :-((((((((((((
No problems, wallmart and home depot for a heavy cardboard box and some buble wrap, 20 minutes of hard packaging job a good UPS store and I send all (not the bag of charcoal to big) in Sarasota where I have a virtual address in myus.com  , 2 days ago arrived to Sarasota and 2 days more arrived safe to my home !
With all the shipping cost all the package cost me 432 euros, the same package in Italy is 862 euros !!!!!!!!!!!! I save 430 euros !!!!!
Thank you for read my story and sorry again for my English .
Some pics:

Milano-ITALY

Comments