Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sigapore Street Noodles and Monglian Beef.

Options

Again, another one of our favorites and we make this every so often.

Used Store bought Meifun, chicken, pork and shrimp. Veggies include onion, bean sprouts, yellow bell pepper and green onions.

And a side of Mongolian beef.

Ingredients:

Marinating all the meat for the SSNoodles

Sorry, no detailed step by step pics of the preparation as things flew by very rapidly and the LBGE was going like an inferno. But here is the pic after I just scooped it up out of the wok onto a large pot before plating.image

Had to shut the egg down to control the heat. And a much needed hydration break.

A "My Father" stick kept the skeeters away. :)

For the Mongolian Beef, I used some filet meat that I had, marinated with garlic and ginger.

On to the wok, add the green onions and the sauce, reduce and its done. Few minutes is all. Usually this is reduced all the way to carmalize and make the beef slightly crispy on the outside, but this time wanted a little sauce to eat it next day with rice as well.

Plated together.

imageimage

Have the recipes on Living cookbook.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

Comments