Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Everybody drinks for free at my place !

2»

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Very nice digs.  Be sure and keep ammo and guns locked up...after all you are very close to weird.
    BTW welcome to the hood.  If Pam has gotten frustrated by the traffic at the "Y" I have all the shortcuts....have her call me.  
    Oh, and do I have a bike ride for y'all...Devils backbone to NB, 1863 to Boerne, Old SA road to Fredericksburg (almost) then home again.  Have been doing calls in Bourne all week and doing creative driving to avoid the crazies on I35.

Thanks, AE.  Yes, I need all of the tips I can get from you natives.  I've done the "Y" many times now, but not in rush hour, so it hasn't been bad.  I do know the Circle Dr. / Thomas Springs shortcut to Bee Cave.  I look forward to you and your other half coming over soon.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    You're in Austin now?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Free drinks? That may be a bad idea with this crew.

Ps: I made pancakes with some of your vanilla this morning. The wife lady's exact words were "I don't know what it is but these are better than usuall." >:D<
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • NecessaryIndulg
    NecessaryIndulg Posts: 1,298
    edited August 2013
    I love the pics and your new home!  :)
    And I have no problem pretending I live in Austin when this party happens... ;)
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414

Free drinks? That may be a bad idea with this crew.

Ps: I made pancakes with some of your vanilla this morning. The wife lady's exact words were "I don't know what it is but these are better than usuall." >:D<

I need to score some of VI's vanilla. Maybe I'll sneak some Mexican weed through all those tunnels on the border as payment. I'll bring my machete.
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    The weed be lettin you know where evil lurks
    Greensboro, NC
  • Village Idiot
    henapple said:
    You're in Austin now?
    Yippers.  For a week now.  Loving it.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Village Idiot
    I love the pics and your new home!  :)
    And I have no problem pretending I live in Austin when this party happens... ;)
    Thanks.  You're definitly in.  You are the expert on eating in Austin.  I need your expertise.  :)

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Village Idiot
    I need to score some of VI's vanilla. Maybe I'll sneak some Mexican weed through all those tunnels on the border as payment. I'll bring my machete.
    If you can get me your address somehow, I'll send you some.  Made with genuine Texas vodka.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    PM sent, good sir.
  • If you can get me your address somehow, I'll send you some.  Made with genuine Texas vodka.
    PM sent, good sir.
    you won't be disappointed...damn good stuff
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Deep eddy vodka, ruby red. Splash of soda water with lime over ice. I wish I could buy stock in these guys, between that and the ice tea vodka with lemonade, I'm in trouble
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.