Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My helper!

Options
Well, today didn't go as I had planned.

I was going to cook some ribs and tenderloin for us and the neighbors for dinner. Well, that didn't happen. We went out to run a few erands this morning and made it all the way across Atlanta to the mothership. Swmbo gave me the green light to add to the family. I am now the proud owner of another new mini. This now makes my egg family a large and two minis. For those of you who don't have one, trust me it gets more of a workout then you would imagine as it heats up fast and is great for weeknights cooks. Having two just makes it versatile. Like steaks on one and potatoes or some other side on the other.

Well, the team at the mothership is awesome! Not only are they helpful and incredibly friendly they will also feed you, which was delicious. They are so nice my usual helper and taste tester walked out with hiw own egg.

While I was sad I didn't get to cook today, and with the thunder storms we had push through it would have been a wet cook, I am happy with the days outcome.

Comments