Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg Cooking classes in Atlanta

Options
vidalia1
vidalia1 Posts: 7,092

My wife Ginny & I are eggcited to be teaching a few classes.We hope to see y'all there....Here are the details.

Baking on the Big Green Egg®
7/27/2013 East Cobb
11:00 AM - 1:30: PM

Kim & Ginny Youngblood
$45

Everyone knows the Big Green Egg® is world’s best smoker and grill, but did you know that it is also an amazingly reliable convection oven? Anything you can make in your oven can be made even better on the EGG! Why heat up the kitchen this summer when you take the cooking outdoors? Allow EGGsperts Kim and Ginny to share their knowledge and passion for the EGG as they bake and serve up these recipes, all made on the Big Green Egg:
• Sausage Balls
• Macaroni & Cheese
• Mexican Chicken Casserole
• Maple Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies

Here is where you sign up...https://classes.cookswarehouse.com/ClassReg/Public/classes.asp

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    What and watch Ginny prep and cook while you talk and take the credit?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• vidalia1
    Options
    Now Steven you know I would never do that....LOL
    :))
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    vidalia1 said:

My wife Ginny & I are eggcited to be teaching a few classes.We hope to see y'all there....Here are the details.

Baking on the Big Green Egg®
    7/27/2013 East Cobb
    11:00 AM - 1:30: PM

Kim & Ginny Youngblood
    $45

Everyone knows the Big Green Egg® is world’s best smoker and grill, but did you know that it is also an amazingly reliable convection oven? Anything you can make in your oven can be made even better on the EGG! Why heat up the kitchen this summer when you take the cooking outdoors? Allow EGGsperts Kim and Ginny to share their knowledge and passion for the EGG as they bake and serve up these recipes, all made on the Big Green Egg:
    • Sausage Balls
    • Macaroni & Cheese
    • Mexican Chicken Casserole
    • Maple Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies

Here is where you sign up...https://classes.cookswarehouse.com/ClassReg/Public/classes.asp

Good for you guys! Wow, a mayor and a professor all wrapped up into one! Now, we have to find an appropriate position for Ginny in the town government! However, Ginny is now going to have a partial handle of "Distinguished Food Professor"!! :)
  • vidalia1
    Options
    "Distinguished Food Professor"!! ...LOL...I love the title for her John...I will let her know... :)
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    Did I read "Maple Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies"?  :P
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    You betcha...they are quite tasty....