Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

what websites are in your daily rotation?

Options
2»

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Here, woot, Craigslist, amazon, eBay. Amazon is the best thing ever and having prime makes it the bestest thing ever. There was a site I found once that had all the deal a day sites on 1 site which was cool.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    http://www.greeneggers.com and http://www.tacomaworld.com also now looking at Glock forums
    Love my Tacoma. Thx

What do you have? Will buy a 4dr TRD 2wd OR when retire. I drive them all the time now for my demos.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• tactical_66
    tactical_66 Posts: 207
    Options
    The Chive. KCCO
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Lit said:
    Here, woot, Craigslist, amazon, eBay. Amazon is the best thing ever and having prime makes it the bestest thing ever. There was a site I found once that had all the deal a day sites on 1 site which was cool.
    Same stuff I look at.  I think you're talking about dealsucker.com
    Options
    Here, Drudge report, defensivecarry.com, backpacking light, winter trekking, facebook,
  • ShadowNick
    ShadowNick Posts: 533
    Options
    www.fark.com
    www.asmdss.com (awesome sh!t my drill sgt says)
    www.geek.com
    Pentwater, MI
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Lately homebrewtalk

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Mickey said:

Mickey said:

http://www.greeneggers.com and

http://www.tacomaworld.com also now looking at Glock forums

Love my Tacoma. Thx

What do you have? Will buy a 4dr TRD 2wd OR when retire. I drive them all the time now for my demos.

I have a 2010 trd off road 4 door 4x4... like it more all the time.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    edited July 2013
    Options

Here, Drudge, ESPN, Fox News, local papers/network affiliates (though less and less the local papers sites it seems), craigslist, sometimes Ebay, several hunting forums/sites, a golf forum, Tundra Talk, gunbroker, real estate sites to check for new listings, Lands of Texas, Yahoo, Morningstar, Fidelity.......just to name a few.  

Wife does it, but have not gotten into social networking......I'm a social guy, but something about it doesn't feel right.  Probably paranoia..... 

:-t

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• Rzeancak
    Rzeancak Posts: 193
    Options
    canadiangunnutz
    A child can ask questions a wise man can't answer!!!
    Canada
    Large @ Small BGE 

• mdozier
    mdozier Posts: 90
    Options
    I checked out the BBQ brethren site suggested earlier. Is it me or do they seem to have something against bge's? They seem to be mostly into offset smokers and kettles (both good IMHO) but they don't seem to support ceramics or anything electric or lp fired. Do many of you follow over there? Certainly not intending to start something here just wondering if you've learned much over there. matt
    Nashville TN 2 LBGE's and counting
  • LBC Dawg
    LBC Dawg Posts: 116
    Options
    The Chive. plenty to see there
  • grok
    grok Posts: 32
    Options
    Zerohedge, fb, cruisersforum (for inspiration - I envision a medium egg mounted to a 50ft sailboat), king world news, sovereign man, tfmetalsreport, market-ticker.org, starting to look at miata.net again