Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Beef Tender Loin

Options
EggerinMO
EggerinMO Posts: 49
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well I have a nice beef tender loin setting in the fridge.. Since this will be my first one anyone have any cooking tips :-)[p]Thanks[p]
L and MM

Egging in the Ozarks

Comments

• TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Options
    btsear1.JPG
    <p />EggerinMO,[p]This is how I do them.[p]TRex
    [ul][li]Beef Tenderloin[/ul]
  • TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Options
    By the way, a nice way to change these up a bit is to take a whole bottle of balsamic vinegar and simmer it on the stove in a medium saucepan for about half an hour, or until the vinegar has reduced nicely (a large drop will sit very nicely on your fingertip). Let the reduced balsamic cool a bit then pour over the beef tenderloin. Let it sit out at room temp with the balsamic glaze on there for an hour or so. Before searing, season as usual with salt and pepper.[p]The reduced balsamic adds a very complimentary sweet/tangy kick to the beef.[p]TRex
  • EggerinMO
    Options
    TRex,[p]I should of dug a little deeper when I was at your site checking out your COOL weather info page... [p]Hope nothing gets damaged down your way...[p]Thanks[p]
    L and MM

Egging in the Ozarks