Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Well, it's not an Egg but...

Options
QDude
QDude Posts: 1,052
...I couldn't resist the Weber Homer Simpson grill that I found on Craigslist.

Northern Colorado Egghead since 2012.

XL BGE and a KBQ.

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    AWESOME. Those are fantastic collector's items.
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    awesome!  just saw your signature, I grew up in northeastern CO where you at?  I'm actually flying out there tomorrow for a little holiday.

• QDude
    Options
    U_tarded said:
    awesome!  just saw your signature, I grew up in northeastern CO where you at?  I'm actually flying out there tomorrow for a little holiday.

Live in Fort Collins.  I'm guessing you're a Ram fan from your picture!

XL BGE and a KBQ.

• U_tarded
    edited July 2013
    Options

QDude said:
    U_tarded said:

Live in Fort Collins.  I'm guessing you're a Ram fan from your picture!
    Yea, figure they got enough of my money going to school there, I'm gonna use their logo as much as possible.  I grew up out east of Greeley in a small town but live in Utah now.  My wife loves fort collins so we visit there often (she's in love with odells and fort collins brewery).
  • Gogogordy
    Gogogordy Posts: 460
    Options
    Too cool!
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Yeah not fair. I have been looking for a deal on one of those forever.
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    U tarded - where did you grow up? I spend a lot of time east of G-town chasing ducks and geese around.
  • U_tarded
    Options
    U tarded - where did you grow up? I spend a lot of time east of G-town chasing ducks and geese around.

Yuma is the name of the town. More of pheasant territory there than anything else.
  • QDude
    Options
    Lit said:
    Yeah not fair. I have been looking for a deal on one of those forever.
    I feel lucky that I got it for $40 and it included the Weber cover.

XL BGE and a KBQ.

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    You got a good deal. I have the OTG and SJ versions and can't bring myself to cook on them! 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    Used to spend a ton of time in Yuma chasing pheasants around the old Smith Dairy if you know where that was. Still get out that way once or twice a year after ditch parrots.
  • U_tarded
    Options
    Used to spend a ton of time in Yuma chasing pheasants around the old Smith Dairy if you know where that was. Still get out that way once or twice a year after ditch parrots.

The smiths are good family friends. I used to cut alfalfa for them when I was in high school. Small world