Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OBR - Any chance of pushing this over 4k today????

Options

Sorry as a new guy if I am overstepping but noticed that the OBR drive is at $3,645.  Any chance to drum up some support and get this over 4K today?  If you haven't seen this yet here is a link to the thread.  $25 donations put you in a raffle for some unbelievable prizes and all the proceeds are going to a great cause.

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1154005/big-green-egg-forum-and-friends-obr-drive-commences-as-originally-posted-by-henapple-on-june-7-2013#latest

Comments

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options

If you tack on the pallet of charcoal I donated, it's around $4K.

Not sure how you put a value on it (MSRP, wholesale, my cost, or my cost w/ materials only????)  Who knows.......but if OBR had to buy pallet at wholesale and have it shipped to KC like anyone else, you're well over your $4K goal.

I wouldn't have know about that charity if it wouldn't have been mentioned here, so the EggHeadForum.com can take credit for it.