Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gift Arrived! 2013 EggHead Rub & Sauce Exchange

Options
I am a bit late in posting, but I just got back from my honeymoon.  I got a great package from Matt aka "Chubbs".  Thanks so much!    I always have wanted to try SC style sauce, so I was very excited when I saw what was inside!

The package included: 

--Shealy's SC BBQ Style Mustard Sauce
--Shealy's Vinegar and Pepper Piedmont Style Sauce
--Bear Branch SC BBQ Style Mustard Sauce
--Nephews Haba Java Dry Rub (NC)
--Willy's Hog Dust Spicy BBQ Pork Rind Pellets
--Willy's Hog Dust Original Blend Rub

I already tried the Shealy's SC BBQ sauce, and it is excellent!  And the Willy's Hog Dust microwaveable "popcorn" pork rinds are great too!

Lastly, THANKS Carl "cazzy" Zepeda, it was a great event, and I know how much time it can take to coordinate!!!!  And thanks also for bringing the two forums together!

Comments

• beteez
    beteez Posts: 548
    Options
    I went to college with Willie the pork pellets are killer. The hog dust is a great rub also. Sent some in my package to @thecoiman
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    @boston_stoker first congrats on the marriage and honeymoon.

I am glad you like the package and good to see it arrived in tact... Was a little nervous.

The microwaveable pork rinds are pretty cool. For those who haven't seen them, check them out on the hog dust website. They are pretty tasty!

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013