Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Add me to the 2 egg club!!!!!!

HELL YEAH!

I have the greatest wife ever! I work nights on the weekend, 12 hour shifts. This is what was waiting on me when I woke up this evening. Wonderful Father's Day gift.

Somebody tell me what eggcessories to look at for the new small. Portable table ideas would be nice too.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Sweet. I would have choked back tears of joy if i woke up to find an egg i the living room. Consider an EggCarten if you plan on going mobile. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Come on in <:-P
    Seattle, WA
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Very lucky
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    "I have the greatest wife ever!"  AGREED ---  you got a winner!!
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    I have emailed the egg carten guy.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    That's awesome @shtgunal3, lucky man you are.  Once a Egg Carten and a indirect piece are obtained you are truly in multi egging heaven.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Que_n_Brew
    Que_n_Brew Posts: 578
    Well, I was enjoying my Father's Day...until I saw your present.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
  • shtgunal3
    @scottborasjr I have a BGE pizza stone for a large that I never use. I was thinking bout cutting it down and then ordering a small woo. What you think?

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    If you have the means to get it down to around 10-10.5 inches I think that's perfect.  I have the woo for my small and my medium and love it, but 99% of my cooks are raised grid or indirect.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Woo,  CI comal, pizza stone and a small cooling cake rack it all you need.  If you are planning to transport the mini recommend the egg CARTen.  Enjoy the little guy.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Congrats on the addition! A Woo would be a nice addition. I think you can request it without handles if you don't need them. If you want to cook pizzas in your small you'd need another 10" stone. 12" wok from The Wok Shop is another option.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • shtgunal3
    Ordered the small woo from Tom early this morning. Also finally ordered a pswoo2 for my large.

• shtgunal3
    Woo,  CI comal, pizza stone and a small cooling cake rack it all you need.  If you are planning to transport the mini recommend the egg CARTen.  Enjoy the little guy.

What is the small cooling cake rack for? Other than cooling cakes.

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Awesome!  Welcome to the large n small club.  

If you can cut the large pizza stone and don't mind loosing it for pizza...then I think that is an excellent idea for indirect.  I would cut it so that you have about a 1 inch gap all around and give it a try that way. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• pkaboo1
    pkaboo1 Posts: 115

What do you need?

You lucky b..............d.

The pizza stone.

Snellville,Ga.
  • jfm0830
    jfm0830 Posts: 987
    Congrats on the new addition to your family! I would order a copy of the best cookbook you can find for the type of food your wife likes best.

Jim
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.