Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great Hockey!

Options
1235»

Comments

• golfandgrill
    golfandgrill Posts: 198
    Options
    @bowhunr we came down in February. For the outdoor game with a contingent of aabout 10 from forks and 10 from Colorado. One of the most fun hockey roadtrips I've been on. May have to make it an annual trip, Omaha is a blast.
    Fighting Sioux Hockey
  • Lowflyer
    Lowflyer Posts: 785
    Options
    I'm still in, I swear!!!
  • Lowflyer
    Lowflyer Posts: 785
    Options
    It's OVERRRRRRR
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    YES! Finally!

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    What a ****, double redirect. Great game!
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    @bowhunr we came down in February. For the outdoor game with a contingent of aabout 10 from forks and 10 from Colorado. One of the most fun hockey roadtrips I've been on. May have to make it an annual trip, Omaha is a blast.
    I was there for both the Friday (indoor) and Saturday (outdoor) ass whippings.  Seriously, if you come down again let me know.  We had a blast with you ND guys!  We should have a pretty good team this year, but you guys are always good.  If I'm not mistaken you guys come down for a series in November this year.

With any luck, next year our new arena will be done so we can get out of the financial burden of the Century Link Center. 

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE