Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggcelsior Stimulating the Eggconomy

Eggcelsior, maybe you have already posted this info, but i was just curious of your total orders for the extender?
Believe it, or not, but you have simulated the economy..... X number of extender's purchased at $25 each, plus the additional grates purchased at Y each, plus the cost of the lump to use with the new grate first cook, not to mention the cost of the fire starters consumed, or the cost of the food for that first cook. Take into account the alcohol consumed during the previous mentioned process......Eggcelsior for President.
If it ain't a CAT, it's a dog!!! 2 LBGE's & BGE Backyard Chef Edition Cart

Comments

• BigGreenBamaGriller
    BigGreenBamaGriller Posts: 629
    edited June 2013
    Plus the gasoline consumed by all the folks invited over since our cooking area will nearly double by this time next week. 

I think we have to nominate MCN for VP on this one as well.
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs
  • GA_Dawgs
    GA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    Lets not forget booze either!
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Are we the OFICIAL Big Green Egg Party ?

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• This is how I'll spark the ecomy with the Grid Extender.  I'll buy more beer, lump, meat and sauces & stuff.  Next I will give Procter & Gamble some money because I will use a "Tide Pen" to clean the spot where I dribbled BBQ sauce on my shirt.  Later, I will give SC Johnson money for some Shout to pretreat the larger stains on my clothes for whatever I got into while drinking the alcohol mentioned earlier.  Oh, did I mention the WD-40 Company for the Spot Shot to get rid of the spots on the carpet?  
    Flint, Michigan
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    bud812 said:
    Are we the OFICIAL Big Green Egg Party ?
    Careful... you may spark off an OFFICIAL vs ORIGINAL war :D

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    OH Shirt, I don't want to do that. :-O

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.