Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Egg Home Half Way Finished

Options
SmokingInMO
SmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well I have gotten the new home for the egg half finished, I should have it completed this weekend. There will be a fold out work area on the left side as well as a small cabinet. On the right side if you open the doors on the bottem there is a water proof cabinet and right above that my pride and joy. Once the doors are opened there is another door on the top half of the cabinet, it is completely insulatedwith the flexable silver insulation paper you can buy at Lowes. Inside of this is a ramp and a stop block at the very front of the compartment. Place 12 beers on the ramp and fill it with dry ice which will keep things cool in there for days. When you want a beer just open the door grab one and the next one rolls forward and the stop block stops it right where the last one was. This is just one of the many contraptions I intend to add to my new smoking station, can't wait until it is complete. Just too bad the heat got to my ivey before I got the picture taken.
Table.jpg

Comments

• SCalHotRod
    Options
    Hey Smoke,

Great looking setup! When the wood weather's a bit and matches the rest of it, it will look like you've been Egging for years!

Chris
    Santa Clara, CA
    (recently Egged... firing up soon...!)
    I am the co-founder of the San Francisco Bay Area Eggfest and I operate the Fred Tri-tip roast Facebook page for Schaub's Meat Market.