Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What a maroon!

2»

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    You have mail Bud
    Can't open my personal e-mail on work computer for some reason. I sent another address to you via phone. I am way too slow typing on the Iphone.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• bbqlearner
    bbqlearner Posts: 760
    Griffin said:
    Down here in Texas, if you do something stupid, some of us would call you a maroon. You know...like somebody who attended that school down in College Station, Texas A&M. So are you lumping yourself in with all those Aggies? If so, my respect for you just fell a notch. :))
    @Griffin Don't know about this - I'm an Aggie and proud to be one.   >:P

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Griffin said:
    Down here in Texas, if you do something stupid, some of us would call you a maroon. You know...like somebody who attended that school down in College Station, Texas A&M. So are you lumping yourself in with all those Aggies? If so, my respect for you just fell a notch. :))
    I knew I'd get somebody riled up. Just giving all the Aggies out there a hard time. My sister in law and her husband are actually Aggies. My other sister in law, brother in law and father in law are Longhorns and I'm a Bear. House divided when it comes to Thanksgiving.
    ;)

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• bbqlearner
    bbqlearner Posts: 760
    Griffin said:
    Griffin said:
    I knew I'd get somebody riled up. Just giving all the Aggies out there a hard time. My sister in law and her husband are actually Aggies. My other sister in law, brother in law and father in law are Longhorns and I'm a Bear. House divided when it comes to Thanksgiving.
    ;)
    Same here - my brother and I are Aggies but my sister turned to the dark side (Longhorn). We shall never speak of her name again :))

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts