Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's for dinner?

I'm having Italian chicken breast with asparagus. The sun was weird so no good cell phone pics, only plated.

What y'all eating?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

XLBGE 

Comments

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Thick chipoltie lime marinate pork chops, steamed green beans, and a heart of romane salad.

Pics to follow!

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• canegger
    canegger Posts: 540
    Venison steaks and ceaser salad. :D
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Shrimp stir fry.  My wife made it on the kitchen clock, but it was pretty good! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    edited May 2013
    Turkey burgers and grilled shrooms over my new OO

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited May 2013
    Stir Fry pepper steak and snow peas.

Pics NOT to follow.  I've already posted it previously.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    Chili dogs and chili fries

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Pork tenderloin, mashed taters and broccoli. Forgot to take pictures sorry.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Homemade chicken pot pie ala indoor oven
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    I'd be interested in that chicken pot pie recipe. @biggreenbamagriller

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Porterhouse steak & aspergrass. With a sixer of Sam Adams Alpine Spring. then listen to the Giants game. Hey it's my B-day so I can do that !! <:-P

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Kobe beef sliders with horseradish mayo and tater tots.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Leftovers :|

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    Sausage, Peppers and Onions with Ginger and Garlic. My wife's favorite
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    bud812 said:

Porterhouse steak & aspergrass. With a sixer of Sam Adams Alpine Spring. then listen to the Giants game. Hey it's my B-day so I can do that !! <:-P </p>

Never had aspergrass. Is it a broadleaf weed?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Chubbs said:
    Porterhouse steak & aspergrass. With a sixer of Sam Adams Alpine Spring. then listen to the Giants game. Hey it's my B-day so I can do that !! <:-P
    Never had aspergrass. Is it a broadleaf weed?
    You too? Makes your pee stinky

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• ericdc
    ericdc Posts: 30
    cooked a digornio pizza on the egg. added some crawfish tails from leftover from Saturdays boil. now doing first clean burn in the egg. everything is getting pretty and white again.
  • Kosko
    Kosko Posts: 535
    Taco Bell. I am house hunting!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Leftovers :|
    +1.

And happy birthday, @bud182!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Nice looking plate, btw MCN. Is that an African chicken?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Last of leftover meatloaf
    :(
    Guess I'll have to make another one next week.
    ;)
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Scottborasjr
    @Solson005 That would look so much better without the Boomer Sooner on the handle. 
    ;)

Hope Durant develops a Kobe like instinct without Westbrook to create and take a bunch more shots.  He's my favorite player to watch besides James, but I don't like James. Love his game though.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    edited May 2013

Yikes just enlarge your screen to expand past the greatness... I hope MrCookingNurse doesn't mind a margarita pic or "thunder-rita" as he is not a drinker, but @Scottborasjr I love Durant and hope he can maintain to do what he has the past couple games.  Westbrook did a bunch more than people thought now that he is out. I am liking the memphis matchup better than houstons so far… 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    caliking said:

Nice looking plate, btw MCN. Is that an African chicken?

=))

XLBGE 
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Enchiladas made fron leftover brisket. And beer.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Scottborasjr
    @Solson005 without Westbrook Durant has to create for everyone else.  Even with all the shots Westbrook takes he is a creative playmaker that makes the offense for other players besides Durant. Not that Durant isn't capable, but it's a heavy load. You guys don't have a lot of offense beyond Durant and Martin without Westbrook.
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    edited May 2013
    @scottborasjr I'm with you, it's been interesting so far and will continue to be the rest of the season. I went to game one of the playoffs and enjoy how well we are playing sans Westbrook..

Moving the sports talk to another thread.. Didnt mean to derail the original post...
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • tazcrash
    tazcrash Posts: 1,852
    Scouts tonight, and the Mrs is on the IR list. Take out BBQ. Got the compliment I wanted though..... "We make better BBQ than this. We need to make more on the weekend for the week." 
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket!