Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Test 2

Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955
edited April 2013 in EggHead Forum

Shrooooms!!

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Well, aren't you talented!  That looks edible.  We need to work on sizing. 
  • Chubby
    That's what she said...... \:D/
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Chubby

Buddy Lawn....

This is an example of 1024x768.

Apparently..."size matters"...!!

Dammmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Recipe please
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    The Chubster is in Da House

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Wow!  You get an A+ on this test. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Chubby

Yes...this appears to be a better outcome...thanks to Lawn Ranger!

Let's just say Test 1... well, it didn't go so well...lol!!

Evans

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Chubby, those look amazing. Keep em coming my man...

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    OK Chubby you have my attention, recipe please!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Chubby
    edited April 2013

Smokin' Dawg and HenApple....

I'm not where I can get to it...but I'll post it when I get back later in the week.

In the mean time....how about a teeeeaser?? (actually I'm picture/posting practicing!)

This shot was from the Plano EggFest 2011...(just before the Cream Sauce went on) prior to the Shroooms hitting the Egg!

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    You are such a show off.  How do the rest of us compete?
  • Chubby

I'm just standing on your shoulders .... that's all it is!!

^:)^

• Just when we thought we made this message board too difficult for the "Old Guard" to use....another one slips through the door.   We need higher walls!

Welcome Chubby!

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• Oh my goodness gracious. =P~
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,168
    Good Lord, Evans!! I thought this was the last place on earth I could escape from you!! You know what they say about the neighborhood?!! :)) :))
  • Chubby
    egret said:
    Good Lord, Evans!! I thought this was the last place on earth I could escape from you!! You know what they say about the neighborhood?!! :)) :))

John....

I know what a shock to your system it will be to see me...so I'm just doing this as a sort of "Public Service" !  Just bringin' the temp up a few degrees at a time...out of respect for your delicate sensibilities!

We don't want you to be embarrassed in front of all your guests...do we???

No thanks necessary.................

• Chubby

Just when we thought we made this message board too difficult for the "Old Guard" to use....another one slips through the door.   We need higher walls!

Welcome Chubby!

Thanks for the "Welcome Mat" Smitty!

The fact that I possess a vertical leap of nearly 6 inches...(on a good day)...generally means taller walls aren't necessary.  A while back...Lawn Ranger, Mickey, and Spring Chicken attempted to boost me over...but that didn't end well...and it has never been talked about in polite company!

Vertically speaking...(where I'm concerned)...you're probably safe from any further assault!!

As you suspected...I slipped in a side door that was left ajar!

As far as "making it too difficult for the "Old Guard/Geezers to use...you may be on to something there where I'm concerned.

Then again...that's what I pay Lawn Ranger the "big bucks" for!!

Back atch'a Darry