Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday's cook

Options

First of all, yes I know this is pretty much the same as 2 weekends ago post. (sorry to those who do not like the double posts) I love the BGE and cant help posting most cooks. Tried some stuffed jalapenos as well tonight. Everything turned out great.

- Thick a** T-Bone, sea salt and a bit of spice, cooked to medium at ~600F

- Mushrooms cooked in garlic butter

- Asperagus bathed in oil and sprinkled in sea salt

- Jalapenos stuffed with a cream cheese, seasoning, garlic, and bacon.

- Crab steamed in the house with a side of garlic butter.

Nothing new, so sorry again, however, I am doing a first attemp at some pizza tomorrow night after picking up a stone today. So for all you experts out ther, heads up on a few questions that may be coming your way tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great weekend, and I hope your weather is better then we have hear! (Snow and rain......still...)

imageimageimageimage
County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada

Comments

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    Egg-on.  I enjoy everyone's cook, even if it has been done before.  A good meal is a good meal.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• canegger
    canegger Posts: 540
    Options
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    I'd like to have that T-bone!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Options

Man thats one hell of a steak!!! You could feed an army with that one,looks great!

Snow gotta end soon its almost may for christ sake:(

Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • AlbertaEgger
    AlbertaEgger Posts: 1,387
    Options
    Thank you. And i wasnt kidding about some pizza questions for tomorrow...
  • AlbertaEgger
    AlbertaEgger Posts: 1,387
    Options

Man thats one hell of a steak!!! You could feed an army with that one,looks great!

Snow gotta end soon its almost may for christ sake:(

This should be the last of it, then the rest of the melt. mid teens for next week so all should be ok for awhile. About time, Then its really into the bbq and steak season....
  • daffy1909
    daffy1909 Posts: 498
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! that  looks great! i didnt get to cook tonite mother nature dumped 2 feet of snow on us!some drifts were 4 feet high! iguess mn doesn't have an egg!!! the worst part is were usually golfing at this time! b-(
  • egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    Options
    Looks like steak is already in season in your yard. No closed season in Texas on steaks, BGE's, or BBQ. 
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Hey you got me hungry with the steak dinner, ha ha.  Nice work.  I'm baking rustic sourdough today and it's 25 degrees outside, spring has not arrived yet.  Good luck with the pizza, and have fun!