Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Going Mobile with the Small (question)

Options
2»

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    edited April 2013
    Options
    maximus1 said:
    Just picked up a small for 75.00 on CL today, in decent shape, fired it up to 800 to clean it out, replaced gasket, and basically just cleaned it up.  Definitely gonna use it as a "mobile egg" so any info on the planter lifter would be appreciated.    
    Man...you stole that!  

In case you missed it...@caliking posted the link above-->  Potlifter on Amazon.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options

I have a small and use a nest. I move it in a minivan and bungee it in place. I have shelves with it and those are great when Egging "on the road".

Did you say that you have factory shelves for your small?

Yep. They are available through your dealer. They are some sort of composite material and they are nice.
    Flint, Michigan
  • FearlessTheEggNoob
    Options
    Yep. They are available through your dealer. They are some sort of composite material and they are nice.
    If you find the time to post a pic of your small with the shelves you would have my gratitude.

No luck with google images.
    Gittin' there...