Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

LBGE nest

Options
I live in the Washington DC metro area and have a large nest that has never been used....will give it away free to a good home

Comments

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    If only you were closer.

XLBGE 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited April 2013
    Options
    <P>@<A class=Username href="http://eggheadforum.com/profile/61417/doncarl"><STRONG><FONT color=#00573d size=3>doncarl</FONT></STRONG></A>  You are really one of the good guys. I did that with my first Egg. It was a Small and the person has been a friend for the past 6 years...... One of these days I may get to meet him (lives in Fl). Way to do it right.</P>
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• FearlessTheEggNoob
    Options
    doncarl said:
    I live in the Washington DC metro area and have a large nest that has never been used....will give it away free to a good home
    You Sir, are the coolest guy ever.

Good luck to someone!
    Gittin' there...
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    If only I had one size up from a medium...

Good guy doncarl giving this away for free! They're is one for $50 bucks locally on CL right now(I'm in Frederick, MD). If you don't get any takers, try there.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    If only you were closer.
    Pay for the shipping.....
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• tamu2009
    tamu2009 Posts: 387
    Options
    How much would shipping one of those bad boys run?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas