Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

first egg, first table

Options
Greetings all! I just got my first egg at the beginning of the month. XLBGE here. I just started into woodworking at the beginning of the year, so I'm still anxious about using hardwoods. I used pine and weatherproofing transparent stain to achieve a cedarish effect. The weather has been crap here, so the egg has stayed in the nest. I'm planning the move sometime this week, as it looks like the western PA weather will break. Standard build with casters. The only exposed screws on it are the decking (I failed to utilize pocket hole in my haste) and the bottom leg braces. I'm including a pic of the matching cooler table that I built last month. The cooler table has no visible screws. You gotta love a Kreg Jig! Can't wait for spring to finally spring! By the way, did any eggers out there buy their first and immediately want to buy another for a specific purpose? I want a medium on my porch yesterday for steak! Thanks for looking!

Comments