Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT How does your garden grow? (6 pictures)

2»

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025

Gary,

I hate you!

Ahhh, Steve.  Don't be like that.  You can have sno-cones whenever you want them.  I have to wait for the county fair to come and buy them.

Don't eat the yellow ones.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    In NC we are months away from a respectable tomato. 
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053

Lit said:

I really want to set up a hydroponic flood table in our spare bedroom for spices. I see 400 watt hoods and ballasts on Craigslist all the time for cheap. That's enough to cover a 4' * 4' table and only $20 a month or so in power.

i have a 400 watt in the kitchen, 2 times i had the men in blue looking thru my window at the rosemary. i dont need an outside light, the bulbs in the window and it lights up the backyard well
    :)) :D

Yeah they are bright and if you are using metal hallide its a very bright white. I once put 6000 watts in a room. Had to vent all the hoods into the attic it put off so much heat. Good old college days.
  • scooter759
    scooter759 Posts: 257
    Nice VI. Still a little early here to start planting, but I do try and take care of myself in the off season.imageimage
    Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Beautiful garden, VI! I can't believe we live in the same area... we have a few blossoms on our peach tree but no fruit yet. Plan to add some more peppers to the the varieties I already have, but have not started planting them yet. SWMBO would be very impressed with the bok choy.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.