Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lighting solutions for the egg! What do you use? Post pics

2»

Comments

• aem
    aem Posts: 146
    I use a Weber 6503 Q Handle Light.  Perfect fit for a large BGE. It has a tilt switch so it turns on automatically when the lid is up and off when the lid is down.  Other than the Weber logo it looks like it was made for the egg
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    This is what I do . . . 
    Nothing like a lady in a headlamp.
    I use a small flash light and a flood on the side of the house
  • tybish
    tybish Posts: 61

I must not be thinking of the same corn hole.... At least I hope not

Bags, corn toss, few diff names. Here are my boards. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I really like the camo on those boards! I wonder where you got that? I'm guessing its just a vinyl decal??
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    @tybish guy in savannah. Yeah it's a wrap. Has couple patterns to choose from, I got real tree AP.
    there is a guy in Lexington SC that paints them and has a camo to choose from but it's more old military style than hunting. Mine are built to competition specs, a little slick but ton of fun
    Boom
  • Bjorg
    Bjorg Posts: 241
    Thanks for the tip Kosko! I will look it up. 
    Quebec - Canada
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    tjv said:

about $7 in parts from the plumbing and electrical aisle at homer depot and a $22 flashlight from where else homer depot.....hangs from the egg handle, easy on and easy off. 

Tom, how does this attach? Does the long thin piece fold around handle?

FYI, I tried to order AR finally only to find out someone had stollen my credit card number when my card got declined. Makes me so mad. Have to get new cards, etc then will be placing order.

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013