Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last nights stuffed chicken breasts.

YEMTrey
YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
Last night decided to go with stuffed chicken breasts. I sliced the chicken open, applied some rub, bbq sauce and cheddar cheese in one and swiss in the other. I then used a couple of kabobs and weaved those through the open end of the chicken to seal them. Once sealed, I wrapped them in bacon and applied more rub. Cooked direct at 375.

I have to get better at this picture thing. Family and I are too eager to eat to get finished and plated pics. Here are a couple I did manage to take. Cheers!
Steve 
XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

Comments

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Looks good, I still haven't tried stuffing chicken or pork on the egg yet. My list of things to cook is always growing.. One day I will get to doing it. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Looks good. Stone Ruination is one oft favorite beers- need to try the Imperial Stout
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    edited March 2013
    Looks good. I do as you but pound them flat first and roll up. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Those look good Mickey!  Might have to try that technique next time.  SWMBO loved these, so there will definitely be another cook real soon.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    That is our goto cook for company. With goat cheese, candied jalapenos as stuffing.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.