Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The End of the Engagement Weekend

Options
it's been a fast fast few days. We really wanted a victory last night but dook played lights out. i will give credit where it is due. still proud of UNC this year for a great turnaround. we wrapped up a great great weekend with pasta and bruschetta. Pasta is extremely good. But it's such a pain in the rear wtih all the dishes you have to use etc. But this was the best pasta that i have made. i won't be doing pasta again for another 6 months. i only have patience for pasta 2-3 times a year it was a great weekend getting engaged and i am a really lucky guy!!!

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Looks great. Hopefully Carolina gets the #1 overall recruit that was visiting. He'll probably be a 1 and done, but Roy would love playing around with 6'7 and 205 with range and quickness.
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    Yeah that game last night sucked, but if they can get that Wiggins kid that was in attendance last night next year they possibly could make a run, I don't think McAdoo has done enough to go high in the draft to leave early but I could be wrong... Okay, done with Off topic stuff, pasta looks great and congrats again on your engagement!!!
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Dinner looks great!  What's the dark stuff squirted on the bruschetta?
    Options
    Balsamic Reduction