Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This weekend!!

2»

Comments

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    edited March 2013
    FYI.  I cook EVERY night I'm not at the fire station.  If you do that, eventually the wife will get used to having no say in what's for dinner.  Then YOU get to decide when you eat out and when you don't.  She will eventually brag to her friends how you cook every night, and they will tell her how lucky she is.  She will, in time, start to believe them.  When you have accomplished all of this, you determine what's for dinner,so, you can cook on the egg every night if you please.  Secondly, you can drink your beer at the house, which is much cheaper.  Better food, more beer, bigger buzz, jealous wife friends, and much more fun!  I eat what I want, drink as many beers and I want, and have never spent a night on the couch!  I think the smell of Hickory may have a hypnotic effect....SWMBO, you are getting sleeeeppppyyy....Haha!

I have noticed the samething. She knows the cook is generally better the more BEERZ I have had, but that is only to a certain point!!

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Well I drank my supper last night. Oops. But at least I have steak and eggs for breakfast.
    imageimageimageimage
    Huntsville, Al LBGE