Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Raging Wings

Options
Anybody tried Raging River on Chicken Wings? I've only used it on fish but it says it's good on poultry too!
I'm thinking of trying it this weekend unless I hear some nays!
LBGE
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    No. Let me know how they are, I am curious.
  • J_Que
    J_Que Posts: 223
    Options
    Never tried it on wings as I normally use DP's Swamp Venom, but I'm also curious. Let us know if you give it a try.
    I know all the rules, but the rules do not know me.

Small, Medium, 2 Large, XL ,Stumps XL Stretch, Workhorse 1975
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    My wife loves it on wings as well as ribs. It's a great stand alone rub for everything I've ever put it on.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    Options
    Thanks guys I'm doing these on Sunday and will let you know how they were!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • EddieK76
    EddieK76 Posts: 416
    Options
    I put it on some chicken breasts this past week and thought the flavor was great!    I have yet to try it on salmon but that will be in the to do list for sure!
    Large BGE

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Raging River is amazing on chicken, especially on wings. We also link to sprinkle some of it on cheese curds.

Options
    Mixed 2 tbl of Raging River and 1 tbl of corn starch and shook the wings with it, just put them on the egg, indirect at 375. Pictures to follow so it happened!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA