Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Is anyone else having problems with the forum?

I keep getting: Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::Reset() in /var/www/frontend/applications/vanilla/models/class.categorymodel.php on line 386. It takes me several tries before I can get in or open a post. Is someone messing around again?
Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !

Comments

• double
    double Posts: 1,214
    Yep I have had a bunch of Fatal errors tonight couldnt even log in on my phone.
    Lynnwood WA
  • GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Thank you, I was afraid it was just me. Maybe Monday the Powers that be will fix it. ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • Just had an issue trying to post a minute ago. As soon as it got weird, I knew to copy my post to the clipboard. Waited a minute, reloaded the page and pasted the post back in and it submitted fine.

I believe the forum is hosted by a third party: vanilla forums, they may be doing maintenance to their servers.
    Tucker, GA - LBGE