Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ACE WGWW shipping lead time

going to order some wgww from ace.

What have yall seen with the ship to store times? I do not have an ace close by, one is 30 min from the in laws, one is an hour from me, and another is right next to hotel im going to for spring break.... just curious if i get shipped to store how long i should expect. fine if it sits in the store a couple days

XLBGE 

Comments

• Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    It usually takes me over a week to get mine, maybe 10 days. I'm never in a hurry so I haven't paid that much attention.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Hi54putty said:
    It usually takes me over a week to get mine, maybe 10 days. I'm never in a hurry so I haven't paid that much attention.
    yea, i just have to be strategic about my pick up

XLBGE 
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Mine was under a week....local Ace is 3 minute walk down the street. Carrying the bag home was a nice workout.
    Seattle, WA
  • Kempy
    Kempy Posts: 188
    I ordered mine on Monday night.  It was in the store by Thursday.  My guess is that it will depend when your store receives its next shipment from Ace.
  • SkinnyV said:
    Mine was under a week....local Ace is 3 minute walk down the street. Carrying the bag home was a nice workout.
    lol.  so is WGWW something they normal do not stock? 

XLBGE 
  • Kempy
    Kempy Posts: 188
    SkinnyV said:

The Ace in my town does not.  When I asked about it one of the employees asked me what was so good about it.  I told all of the good things I've heard on this forum hoping to talk him into keeping it in stock.  I guess we will see.  In the meantime, if I continue to have it shipped to the store, they may catch on and start carrying it.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    edited February 2013
    Kempy said:
    I ordered mine on Monday night.  It was in the store by Thursday.  My guess is that it will depend when your store receives its next shipment from Ace.

+1  My store receives shipments from their warehouse on Thursday a.m.  If I order on Monday, it will be there on Thursday.
    Flint, Michigan
  • billyray
    billyray Posts: 1,275
    edited February 2013
    SkinnyV said:
    Not all Ace Stores stock it, but it is in all the distribution centers. Even if your local Ace Store doesn't stock it, they can special order it for you and it will come with their regular weekly orders. Just tell them to order the SKU #8322786. Retail should be in the low $20 range, maybe less. Most stores now get 2 deliveries a week.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.
  • Ordered five bags of Wicked Good from my Ace on Friday and it will be at store on Tuesday. This Ace is a very good store.....even has a post office in it.
    LBGE and Mini