Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New toys ;)

MrCookingNurse
MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
edited February 2013 in EggHead Forum
Somehow I went on a splurge today! Had a couple of egg items in my amazon cart and then got the deal on the maverick Et 732 so I just decided to go ahead and check out with all of em!

Got one of them shower cap covers for the eggs in a table, some elbow length welding gloves that came with some legit safety glasses for when I using my map torch and bought everything to put a thick layer of clear coat on my table this weekend!!

Oh and filled up the freezer with butt, managers special at the Kroger so I bought 4 ;)

Happy early valentines to my egg ;)

This all originated from a very funny story. I had finally decided to get a handle from Danny and placed an order with him yesterday. Wife comes home from work and I say, after we talk about her day, hey honey look what I bought for the egg. She says I'm mad at you! And storms out of the kitchen. I'm shocked, wasn't a lot of money, no idea what I did wrong.

So I follow her and say baby what's wrong. She says, "I BOUGHT YOU ONE FROM HIM LAST WEEK FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!"

I fell out. How in the world did she manage that. Out of all the crazy things! Ha, Danny was great and quite tickled at our story and refunded me and his about to paint the one she ordered.!

XLBGE 

Comments