Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tom @ CGS is one of us

2»

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Mickey said:

cazzy said:

@Mickey Why is the jury out? You think I'm missing this shiz?? Salado is still the only Fest I've been too. You always remember your 1st! :P

Sir you misunderstand. More to do with seating. The adults or childrens table.

Oh my bad, didn't know you we're insulting me. I feel much better now! Haha

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited January 2013
    Based on all this banter, I don't know if there will be enough seats at the kid's table. The fairer sex will shake their heads disapprovingly from the taller chairs.
  • Mickey said:
    cazzy said:
      @Mickey Why is the jury out? You think I'm missing this shiz?? Salado is still the only Fest I've been too. You always remember your 1st! :P
    Sir you misunderstand. More to do with seating. The adults or childrens table.
    Hey man, I am only 28...where do I sit?

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• Hey man, I am only 28...where do I sit?
    With the Yankees.   :))

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Jason, I'm 29. We can awkwardly mill about.
  • Jason, I'm 29. We can awkwardly mill about.
    Deal

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    cazzy said:
    I'll give you a lift Jason! Don't forget about Harmon's in Cibilo...some good queue there boss. I told @nolaegghead about it and he loved his visit! @Mickey Why is the jury out? You think I'm missing this shiz?? Salado is still the only Fest I've been too. You always remember your 1st! :P
    Harmon's Q was da bomb. Make sure you got a GPS if want to go there.