Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What are you egging for tonights BCS Championship?

2»

Comments

• What is a BCS Championship? 
    an annual event that rewards one college football team for scheduling cream puffs and going undefeated during the year with the opportunity to get lambasted by a good team, 

Barbecue may not be what brings world peace, but it has to be a good place to start -Anthony Bourdain 
  • FOF Sorry about your son, I hope everything is okay !
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
  • IrishDevl
    IrishDevl Posts: 1,390

Well my plans changed. I'm sitting in emergency room. My 3 year old is back in surgery. He was playing with neighbors dog, same dog he has played with nearly 3 years, who attacked his face. And my phone is about to die, no charger, and he will be back couple hours they said.

Very sorry to hear about your son. I hope he gets well soon
  • SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    FOF, sorry to hear this. Please keep us updated on his status. Prayers for your family
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    FOF, sorry to hear this. Please keep us updated on his status. Prayers for your family
    This.  Hoping for the best.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    edited January 2013
    Thank you everyone. Means a lot. They got a facial plastic surgeon. No real damage. Just missed his eye, which is good news. Two of them were inch or more deep. But minus some scarring he will be great. This is post surgery and cleaned up. The second his this morning and him show how strong he is. Entire face very swollen. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Boom
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Be hard not to ar15 the dog...what kind was it?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    henapple said:

Be hard not to ar15 the dog...what kind was it?

Surprisingly was a lab. He has played with that dog for couple years now. But they are going to put him down. Neighbor is a good friend so I'm letting him take care of it. He loves my kid, has two under 6 of his own, so he feels absolutely terrible. And his youngest only about 8 weeks and diagnosed with cystic fibrosis so I don't want to make his life harder than it already is.
    Boom