Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Transporting wings

double
double Posts: 1,214
Planning on doing some wings tomorrow for the Seahawks game will need to travel with them for about 30 minutes, what would be the best way to keep them?
Lynnwood WA

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    Never travelled with wings but given the extensive take-out wing business I'm sure that all you need to do is find a container to keep them warm (not foil) wrap that in a few towels  and then drop into a cooler for the trip.  I would not use the foil as I think that would turn the skin quite soft-just a opinion and we all know what those are worth.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • double
    Thx guys
    Lynnwood WA
  • DaveM
    DaveM Posts: 100
    I bring them cold, then drop them on a hot grill before serving. Hope you were a Seahawk fan!
    --Dave from Leesburg, VA BGE XL, Viking 42", Firepit with $16 grill
  • double
    Sure am. Upgraded to pork butt for this weekend!
    Lynnwood WA