Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ideas for additions to my new BGE table

Options

image        image

I just made a table for the BGE. It’s a very basic table. I wanted to add some life into it. I’m going to put a slab of granite on the right side of the table and put screw hooks on the side to hang cooking tools. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Any thoughts on what I can add to the table?? Maybe some things that worked well for you?? Thanks!

Tmarz

Comments

• MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Nice table man. I'm showing off my new one any chance I get. Made it this weekend. On locking casters has slide out rubber mades for storage. I'm not anywhere near done. Very interested in following your thread. Try www.nakedwhiz.com look at their table pic page. Tons of ideas.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

XLBGE 
  • SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    Options
    Bottle opener!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • tmarz
    tmarz Posts: 2
    Options
    Nice table man. I'm showing off my new one any chance I get. Made it this weekend. On locking casters has slide out rubber mades for storage. I'm not anywhere near done. Very interested in following your thread. Try www.nakedwhiz.com look at their table pic page. Tons of ideas.
    cool thanks for the ideas, nice table as well!

Tmarz