Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - Merry Christmas Everyone

My families meal tonight and tomorrow may not be possible without the knowledge gleaned from this forum.
I hope everyone has a great Christmas and enjoys the fruits of our labors as we cook for those that mean the most to us!
Merry Christmas!

Rick
LBGE
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 8,251
    Merry Christmas Rick!! Make sure to post pics of your upcoming meals.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    ·
  • Same to you and your family, Dawg !  And, all the other Eggheads here.  

However, unless you post pictures of your meal tonight and tomorrow, you will go down on record as starving your family on Christmas.  
    L-)

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Same to you and your family, Dawg !  And, all the other Eggheads here.  

However, unless you post pictures of your meal tonight and tomorrow, you will go down on record as starving your family on Christmas.  
    L-)
    Oh my gosh!  No wonder the Christmas season can be stressfull!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Oh my gosh!  No wonder the Christmas season can be stressfull!
    Gee. Sorry. I was really kidding about that.  Would love to see pictures, though.  Nice catch, Fred. Merry Christmas to you too !

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 1,020

Merry Christmas to all. I have my maple bourbon ham injected, some venison and goose waiting and making some pizza dough. Unless my camera fails me, I should have a few photos.

Everyone be safe and happy tonight.

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

·
  • ratcheerratcheer Posts: 189
    Merry Christmas to all!

Tim
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,711
    Merry Christmas and enjoy the time with those who mean the most!  And without pics then it didn't happen...and my credit card won't show the hit either... :)
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
    ·
  • Merry Christmas to all my egghead friends. Ole Burr Baby and wife of nearly 55 years had the family for dinner and gift exchanging yesterday. Rib eyes hot rubbed and seared along with crab legs with my kids, grand kids and great grand lids. Best Christmas eve ever!
    ·