Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunshine State Eggfest

Options
2»

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Options
    vidalia1 said:
    VI all you do is to try to start trouble... :)) =))  The Texas folks know they have some great fests also.... :x
    Kim, Mickey made me do it.  I didn't want to.   :^o

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    vidalia1 said:
    VI all you do is to try to start trouble... :)) =))  The Texas folks know they have some great fests also.... :x

I want to invite you to Texas but VI said NO.

I would still like you to come as VI, Steven, CenTex, and Travis will all be using two flower pots with lump over  in a corner (trying to look under each others kilts) of the Salado Fest anyway and will not be bothering you.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    I've been to both florida fests, Sunshine kills compared to the old one....Sunshine is a great fest with a bunch of fun folks,  the warm weather ain't bad either.....

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Mickey said:

I would still like you to come as VI, Steven, CenTex, and Travis will all be using two flower pots with lump over  in a corner (trying to look under each others kilts) of the Salado Fest anyway and will not be bothering you.

Yes, Kim.  Come to Salado and hang out with me, Cen Tex, Lil Steven, and Travis.  We've hired 8 Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders to talk to the folks that come to our section, and also be waitresses to share our gourmet food with the masses........... or you can hang out with the "men" in dresses.  They will be giving classes on fashion, knitting techniques, and creative use of eyeliner and mascara. 

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    I'm going to do my best to get there.  I'm in Melbourne and on the Space Coast all the time for work during the week, so sometimes it's hard to stay over the weekend.  It will be my first Eggfest experience...
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • NecessaryIndulg
    Options
    Hey, Texas Guys/Gals.... if you come to the one in FL, I'll go to yours in TX! :P
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • Village Idiot
    Options
    Hey, Texas Guys/Gals.... if you come to the one in FL, I'll go to yours in TX! :P
    Day'um!  That would be worth cranking up the Harley and heading east on I-10.  But, my wife has seen your picture, so she has hidden my keys.   ~X(

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Little Steven
    Options
    tjv said:
    I've been to both florida fests, Sunshine kills compared to the old one....Sunshine is a great fest with a bunch of fun folks,  the warm weather ain't bad either.....

t

Tom,

Near killed me a couple times

8-}

Steve 

Caledon, ON