Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

So excited about what's next to come!!!!

2»

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,657
    i got mine for 15 bucks at a yard sale with a burnt out circuit board, figured i could jump it somehow and get one speed to work. posted my find on this board and low and behold someone here worked there and sent me a free board
    :D i put it up at camp because im not cooking much here on the weekdays, my sisterinlaw took it over so now we get pizza, bread, and that homemade herbed butter on the weekends
    :D that was worth every penny. its pretty much the only counter appliance i use. the butter thing is on youtube, its real simple
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    I got that same one, exact color and everything. Don't have the pasta maker yet but have the juicer and the meat grinder.
    I didn't realize how much I would use it, but it worth it's weight in gold.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    The wife and I got one of these for a wedding present.  Gonna check the model # when I get home.  Would be awesome if it can utilize a meat grinder attachment.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    YEMTrey said:
    The wife and I got one of these for a wedding present.  Gonna check the model # when I get home.  Would be awesome if it can utilize a meat grinder attachment.
    You can utilize the meat grinder on any model. Check on ebay and the Chefs Choice models, you can find some all-metal ones from the same price as the KA plastic one and up to $100 bucks. That seems to be one of some people's hang-ups with the new KA model.