Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

guess who

Options
2»

Comments

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options

I like the tread name.  It reminds me of Woody Woodpecker cartoons.  At the beginning of each cartoon, Woody pokes out of a log and asks "Guess who?"  and starts that goofball laugh. 

The subject(s) of this thread and all their stupid flags reminds me of that woodpecker, well, half of a woodpecker anyway.  Is that veiled and coded enough to pass muster of the Forum Police?

Troll me now.  I've earned 'em.

Flint, Michigan
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Thread name brought this character to mind...

Herbert from Family Guy
  • SmokinDAWG82
    Options
    I'm a newbie and don't even know what a troll is or why you would call someone that but it seems I already have 18 trolls against me...WTF
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    @SmokinDAWG82 - looks like they are all from that worthless use of space EggerinLA. Not shocking at all.He has nothing better to do with his poor excuse of a life. Just shrug it off and keep Eggin'.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited November 2012
    Options

I'm a newbie and don't even know what a troll is or why you would call someone that but it seems I already have 18 trolls against me...WTF

You sort of answered your own question. Look at your history and who is trolling you. That will define it.

Most importantly, don't worry about it. They feed on that.