Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This Weekend in Food

Options
Its been a while since I've posted. I wish I could say I was on a sabbatical, but I'll reserve the tall tales for when they are absolutely necessary. In any event ... I cooked some thick center cut chops on Friday night for the misses. TRex method with maple wood and a spicy rub to offset the sweetness. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos On Saturday night, I cooked some really solid chicken quarters. I swear I took pictures, but alas . . . So, take a look at these mammoth pancakes that I cooked Saturday am instead. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos On Sunday, I took my first stab at burnt ends. I used two brisket points cubed, seasoned heavily, and smoked in the skillet for a couple hours. Then I sauced and smoked for 15 more minutes. It was some of the best BBQ I have ever had. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Thanks for looking.
Amateur Egger; professional rodeo clown. Birmingham, AL

Comments