Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

EGGtoberfest 2012

Options
KMagnus
KMagnus Posts: 114
edited October 2012 in EGGtoberfest
Disappointed about not being able to bring bottled beverages (EGGtoberfest/Octoberfest goes so well together), but I got up feeling like tomorrow is Christmas! 

Hope to see many of you there tomorrow!! Can't make it tonight. 

Stay safe in your travels to AMS and wherever the after-party's are being held. Can't wait to see what everyone else is cooking. 

See you there! 
-Ken

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Heading out in 2 hours. Going to get a small shoulder and some tri tips for the mini.
  • C2egger
    Options
    I went to my first Eggtoberfest yesterday and I was amazed. I got some great recipes and will not miss another.
  • DawgDays
    Options
    C2egger said:

I went to my first Eggtoberfest yesterday and I was amazed. I got some great recipes and will not miss another.

+1, what a day! Blown away by some of the creativity that was on display. Bravo to all the cooks and to the mothership.

• Boyd
    Boyd Posts: 7
    Options
     We brought Chef JJ's Big Green Bistro down from Indianapolis and we blown away by the love we received from everyone. Chef says we'll be back next year for sure. Hope you enjoyed everything we prepared for you. Great Fireworks Friday night!!
  • milesofsmiles
    Options
    Lots O beveragen in cans. The mothership sprung for Hinnies. Also chef jj and the crew did a fine job. See y'all next year.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Man, I gotta go.  Never been to Atlanta before (if you don't count the 50 layovers at the airport).
    Options
    Boyd said:
     We brought Chef JJ's Big Green Bistro down from Indianapolis and we blown away by the love we received from everyone. Chef says we'll be back next year for sure. Hope you enjoyed everything we prepared for you. Great Fireworks Friday night!!
    You guys were AMAZING.  Now I have my eyes out for sturgeon in Charleston SC. Can't wait to find some! Hope you do some fish again next year :)
    Charleston, SC

L/MiniMax Eggs
  • justEGGit
    Options
    Had a blast last week, the wife and I along with our newest Egghead friends drove down to pickup their Egg.  Loved the food, sounds, just bummed I still had two tickets in my pocket when the cold ones ran out - gotta fix that.  We'll be back and we are even thinking about trying our hand at cooking.  Definitely will BYOB next year and stay overnight in teh RV park. B-)