Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Plano Outlaw Eggfest update

hornhonk
hornhonk Posts: 3,841
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum

Only 6 weeks away! Demo Eggs are going fast. The shirts are at the printers, tables and pop-ups are being rounded up and the nametags and lanyards will be here next week. I need to ask a favor! If you plan on coming, would you please register early so we can get your nametag ready? Last year, it took my wife and DIL hours of work at the last minute. They were not amused !  Again,we will be giving away two Small BGEs plus some very nice items. As usual, cooks are free. Check out our banner for other details, be sure to click on the "Photos" tab. The after party will be held at the Homewood Suites again. Plenty of Eggs will be there as well as the pool, hot tub and tv for the games. Last, but not least, free transportation will be provided all weekend. If you have any questions, I can be reached at hornhonk@verizon.net 

http://www.planooutlaweggfest.com/

Comments