Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Springfield,MO Eggfest

Options
loco_engr
loco_engr Posts: 5,765
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
aka marysvilleksegghead
Lrg 2008
mini 2009
XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
Henny Youngman:
I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap

Comments

• GaryLange
    Options
    I will be out of town in Ferriday, LA. that weekend.
  • GaryLange
    Options
    Just wondering if you work for the BNSF here in Springfield, MO. I was a Senior Special Agent in Cicero, Il. working all over Chicago and spent 35 years with the railroad from CB&Q to BN to BNSF.
  • FxLynch
    FxLynch Posts: 433
    Options
    I didn't realize Missouri had any Eggfests.  Any idea how much a demo medium or large goes for at the Eggfest?
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options

I retired from UPRR early last month.

Based out of Marysville, KS

As for prices of demo's, might check the url in original post.  HTH

aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • FxLynch
    FxLynch Posts: 433
    Options
    loco_engr said:

I retired from UPRR early last month.

Based out of Marysville, KS

As for prices of demo's, might check the url in original post.  HTH

Ah just saw prices at the bottom.  $799 for large, thats what I payed for mine new with the platesetter (minus the nest) but with all the accessories listed.  Was hoping for a steal used :)

Thanks,
    Frank