Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

LBGE Table Complete (PICS)

Options
davejames0426
davejames0426 Posts: 105
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Storage containers work great even for the plate setter and pizza stones.
LBGE - Swing Grate - Platesetter - Pimaster110 - Pizza Stones - Maverick E732 - Thermapen - Dutch Ovens Abbeville, SC

Comments

• midwestsmoker
    Options
    Very impressive, I can tell a lot of thought and hard work went into your table.
  • clcummings
    Options
    That is a thing of beauty.  Very awesome cart.  I need to make one for myself here in the not too distant future.  Hopefully purchasing a new house and this type of cart would look great out back.  Did you use a publicly available plan?  Once again, nice work!

-Clarke
  • davejames0426
    Options
    That is a thing of beauty.  Very awesome cart.  I need to make one for myself here in the not too distant future.  Hopefully purchasing a new house and this type of cart would look great out back.  Did you use a publicly available plan?  Once again, nice work!

-Clarke
    I used the basic plan from BGE but added the small details as I went along.....
    LBGE - Swing Grate - Platesetter - Pimaster110 - Pizza Stones - Maverick E732 - Thermapen - Dutch Ovens Abbeville, SC
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Very nice table!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Hillbilly-Hightech
    Options
    Very nice!!  I did the same thing for my pizza peel!!!  
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee