Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Your favorite adult beverage?

Options
124»

Comments

• BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    Tommyboy said:

I love the tribute to " Pliny the Elder.". I am in Arizona and am on the Stone Ruination Train. I cannot wait till Russian River sets up shop here.

Try to talk to a liquor store owner and see if he can be put on RR distribution wait list. They refuse to distribute to Bevmo because they cant garantee the beer will always be in fridge. They also dont sell kegs to avoud working with ATF hassle. I don't think they plan on expansion either, theyre happy with their production capacity, according to their website in 2011.

However, do check Bevmo for a Brux which is a sour collaberation done with Sierra Nevada.
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Had the Brux about a week or so ago.  It was aight.  Probably would benefit from some time.

I'll stick with Supplication.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Lowflyer
    Lowflyer Posts: 785
    Options
    Dan4BBQ said:

Lowflyer said:

Too many to name just one:Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Is the house next door for sale?  I need a neighbor like you.

My favorites are Kettle One and Glenmorangie.

Between the Egg and the bar, neighbors always gravitate my way.
    :D
  • BigGreenMike
    Options
    lately...Bacardi Oakheart and coke
  • ratcheer
    ratcheer Posts: 189
    Options
    Today I am smoking/roasting a fresh pork shoulder. My son is leaving tomorrow to start his senior year of college. We will cook and hang out all afternoon. As a small celebration, I got a 4-pack of Chimay Blue Label Belgian Ale, which I have never had but I've heard is excellent.

I will dry rub the pork and my son is making a sauce that is supposed to taste like Dreamland (of Tuscaloosa, AL) sauce.

Tim