Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wings and Japalenos

tactical_66
tactical_66 Posts: 207
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Fired up the egg for wings and poppers. We were going to make pizza with the new "00" flour but my wife did not make the dough in time. So pizza Tuesday. On the wings we used Dizzy Dust and Plowboys. Once cooked we did half of each with Bone Suckin Sauce. I liked all, the rest of my family liked the Dizzy Dust the best. The Japalenos were great. I am addicted to THE EGG. Dizzy Dust Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Segregated on the Egg for taste testing Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos In the foil pan Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos The aftermath Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I would like to quit work and use my LBGE all day. I will be carrying a pork butt to my buddies house this weekend in a baby sling. My wife carried all of our kids in the sling but it has never been entrusted with such precious cargo as a pork shoulder off the Egg after a low and slow smoke. The picures were taken by our Egg Photographer, who is 11.

Comments