Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Now What

Options
bigphil
bigphil Posts: 1,390
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just sold my storage cabinet any ideas for a new one 
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments

• Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Options
    In my opinion, the safest and best storage is another Egg. You really can't be too careful with your accessories. Also, you could actually use the Egg to cook on "in a pinch."
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    Options
    good idea the money from the gasser is paying for my XL at the september eggfest . wait doesn't that mean i'll need 3 now two to cook on one for storage 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    Options
    Just sold my storage cabinet any ideas for a new one 
    You could use the 2nd one in the background??

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• moose28
    moose28 Posts: 61
    Options
    Haha.
    bigphil said:

good idea the money from the gasser is paying for my XL at the september eggfest . wait doesn't that mean i'll need 3 now two to cook on one for storage 

It's a never ending cycle. Before too long you'll have a set up to rival Don Marco.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Haha.
    It's a never ending cycle. Before too long you'll have a set up to rival Don Marco.
    Or the Canadian Raccoon :)

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    Rubbermaid container. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.